I have a small number of talks that I can use if people ask:
- Introduction to Caribbean genealogy (an overview of sources and techniques for researching people from the Caribbean),
- Caribbean contribution to First World War (history and sources for researching people from the Caribbean who served during the First World War),
- Caribbean migration to the UK (using archival sources illustrating the history of migration of people from the Caribbean to the UK), and
- My Caribbean journey (a reflection on my motivation and experience researching my Barbadian ancestry).
- Caribbean – Berkshire Connections (an overview of sources illustrating the history of people living in Berkshire who had links with the Caribbean); I haven’t given this talk yet